Re: All non noarch builds for developmetn continue to fail

seth vidal wrote:
On Wed, 2005-06-22 at 06:56 +0200, Hans de Goede wrote:

Hi,

All my builds for development continue to fail on ppc, any eta for a fix?

There's no 'fix'. Rawhide is in a state where it can't be installed on
ppc, it seems. How would you like for me to fix it?

-sv

I didn't know that sorry, I thought the problem was an out of sync mirror for building purposes.

Still anoying though I guess disabling ppc builds for a while is a no go?

Regards,

Hans