Re: Downgrading to FC4

On Wed, 2005-06-22 at 19:26 +0200, Hans de Goede wrote:
> Are there any handy ways (yum?) to downgrade to FC4 from rawhide?

I have "downgraded" from rawhide to FC4 when the release came out, only
way I could find was to "yum list extras" and manually download and
install --oldpackage the corresponding FC4 packages.

Tom

--
  T h o m a s   Z e h e t b a u e r   ( TZ251 )
  PGP encrypted mail preferred - KeyID 96FFCB89

Linux is like a Wigwam..  No Windows, no Gates, and Apache inside.