New package: clusterssh

Duncan Ferguson duncan_j_ferguson at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jun 23 16:08:25 UTC 2005

ClusterSSH is a tool for making concurrent changes on multiple systems -
it opens up a number of terminal windows and a console; anything typed
into the console is replicated into the terminals.

Could you please review the rpm so I can get it into a state that it can
be submitted into Extras?   This is beta, and a newer version is in the
pipeline, but I would like to get it reviewed early so I can make
changes now, rather than after the next working release...  It is my
first RPM, and it was created using "rpmbuild -ta" on the tar.gz (spec
file is in there).

RPM:
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/clusterssh/clusterssh-3.16.1-1.i386.rpm?download

SRC:
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/clusterssh/clusterssh-3.16.1.tar.gz?download

Any/all comments welcome.

Thanks

  Duncs

PS I also have no sponsor or CVS access.