New package: clusterssh

ClusterSSH is a tool for making concurrent changes on multiple systems - it opens up a number of terminal windows and a console; anything typed into the console is replicated into the terminals.

Could you please review the rpm so I can get it into a state that it can be submitted into Extras? This is beta, and a newer version is in the pipeline, but I would like to get it reviewed early so I can make changes now, rather than after the next working release... It is my first RPM, and it was created using "rpmbuild -ta" on the tar.gz (spec file is in there).

RPM: http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/clusterssh/clusterssh-3.16.1-1.i386.rpm?download

SRC: http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/clusterssh/clusterssh-3.16.1.tar.gz?download

Any/all comments welcome.

Thanks

 Duncs

PS I also have no sponsor or CVS access.

___________________________________________________________ How much free photo storage do you get? Store your holiday snaps for FREE with Yahoo! Photos http://uk.photos.yahoo.com