Request for review: Scim-pinyin

Ryo Dairiki ryo-dairiki at mbm.nifty.com
Fri Jun 24 15:17:43 UTC 2005

This mail is redirected from Fedora Extras mailing list.

> I think this is the 智能拼音, right?

Yes it is.
Btw, how could you read this?
I know the meaning from Chinese characters (they are also used in Japan),
but I can't imagine how you pronunce it.

> 2.
How about scim-chewing?
I can't read Chinese but it seems like to be a input-method for
Traditional Chinese.
Please visit here and tell me if you like it:
http://chewing.csie.net/

And I've heard that there is scim-ccinput.
But I'm not sure if it is really a Chinese input-method. :-(

> 1.
I think such a feature is not yet available.
I'll send this mail to scim-list too.

Regards,
Ryo