New package: gaim-guifications

Colin Charles byte at aeon.com.my
Sat Jun 25 07:40:57 UTC 2005

I've been using gaim-guifications for the better part of a few months
(ever since stu packaged it[1]) and I'm now submitting this for review,
for inclusion into Fedora Extras

Guifications[2] is a graphical notification plugin system that works
alongside GAIM. It provides nice little pop-up notifications when you
get a new message, or more (depending on configuration)

Now, for review (spec file, i386 build on FC-4, SRPM):
http://www.bytebot.net/rpms/gaim-guifications/

Thanks

[1] - Stu has expressed lack of time to maintain it in Extras, and has
given me permission to take it on
[2] - http://guifications.sourceforge.net/
--
Colin Charles, http://www.bytebot.net/