Re: Approval needed again: Scim-tables

Hi Jens,
   I've adopted Colin's idea simply because I have no objection about that.
But today I've found this in the document from sourceforge.net.

   *May I use my download manager when downloading files from
   SourceForge.net?
   *
   SourceForge.net makes use of a geographically-distributed set of
   download servers for providing files for download. When performing a
   file download, users are now presented with a HTML page, allowing
   them to select the mirror they wish to use in downloading that file.
   Most download managers are not able to handle this arrangement, and
   will instead download the HTML of the mirror selection page. It will
   be necessary to disable your download manager before attempting to
   download files from SourceForge.net.

It seems like direct download is a heavy task for SorceForge.net.
So I would have better put "prdownload" back again.
What do you think, everyone?
I'll freeze building until this problem is solved.
(Honestly speaking, there is no modification except this affair)

Regards,
Ryo Dairiki <ryo-dairiki mbm nifty com>

Jens Petersen wrote:

Colin Charles wrote:

Since there's no Bugzilla component yet, please apply the attached patch
to make sure that the download link is correct

Correct me if I'm wrong but this was already fixed in cvs.

Jens