Review needed

Andreas Thienemann andreas at bawue.net
Mon Jun 27 13:36:09 UTC 2005

Third try...

I'd really like someone to see if the following srpm is okay or at least
tell me to fuck off.

SPEC: http://home.bawue.de/~ixs/suphp.spec
SRPMS: http://home.bawue.de/~ixs/mod_suphp-0.5.2-3.src.rpm

Description of the package:
suPHP is an apache module for executing PHP scripts with the permissions
of their owners. It consists of an Apache module (mod_suphp) and a setuid
root binary (suphp) that is called by the Apache module to change the uid
of the process executing the PHP interpreter.

The package compiles cleanly in mock, not only for me but for others as
well.
So please, could someone tell me what to do with that package?

thanks,
 andreas