Re: hdf5 license

Tom 'spot' Callaway wrote:

I've had HDF5 in my todo list for sometime, the primary hold-out is this:

HDF5 without support for szip seems to be crippling it. Szip's license
is such that it cannot be included in Fedora.

So, to those people interested in hdf5: is it still useful without szip
compression support?

~spot

Well, I've never built HDF5 with SZIP support before, and it's been useful for us. So, I'd vote for for it.

- Orion