Review requested: slmodemd

Ralf Corsepius rc040203 at freenet.de
Tue Jun 28 13:57:03 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-06-28 at 15:22 +0200, Andreas Thienemann wrote:
> Hi,

> I'd be glad if someone could review the package for me, after which I'll
> commit it to cvs.
>
> SPEC: http://home.bawue.de/~ixs/slmodem/slmodem.spec
> SRPM: http://home.bawue.de/~ixs/slmodem/slmodem-alsa-2.9.9d-1.src.rpm

I am having several issues with this package.
* Missing COPYING
* Redundant Requires.
* Package doesn't acknowledge RPM_OPT_FLAGS
* Package doesn't compile with gcc-4.0.0 (fc4)

Below is a set of patches, I'd like to propose to resolve/work-around
the issues above.

BTW: What is the difference between slmodem-alsa-*.tar.gz and
slmodem-*.tar.gz (I haven't checked the details)?

Ralf