Re: Approval needed: libstatgrab

On 06/28/2005 05:29 PM, Oliver Falk wrote:
I'd like to include libstatgrab into FE.

You can find the srpm and the spec here:
http://filelister.linux-kernel.at/mod_perl?current=/packages/FC_EXTRAS_APPROVAL/libstatgrab

From the rpm description:
Libstatgrab is a library that provides cross platform access to statistics about the system on which it's run. It's written in C
and presents a selection of useful interfaces which can be used to
access key system statistics. The current list of statistics includes
CPU usage, memory utilisation, disk usage, process counts, network
traffic, disk I/O, and more.

Please also have a look at the bwm-ng package:

http://filelister.linux-kernel.at/mod_perl?current=/packages/FC_EXTRAS_APPROVAL/bwm-ng

This is the package that I'd like to include, but bwm-ng is compiled with libstatgrab - that's why I'd like to include libstatgrab. :-)

From the rpm description:
A small and simple curses base bandwidth monitor. No big features.

Best,
 Oliver