Re: Request for review: scim-anthy

I'm sorry to say that but scim-anthy-0.5.0 is released just now.
But I think we should keep going with this version now.
I have no time today so I'll review your package tomorrow.

Thank you for packaging scim-anthy.

Regards,
Ryo Dairiki <ryo-dairiki mbm nifty com>

Jens Petersen wrote:

Scim-anthy is a SCIM IMEngine for the commonly used Anthy input method
for Japanese.  It is part of the scim-imengine project on sourceforge.jp.

Please review the packaging at:

http://people.redhat.com/petersen/extras/scim-anthy.spec
http://people.redhat.com/petersen/extras/scim-anthy-0.4.3-1.src.rpm

or the preliminary cvs import if you prefer. :)

Thanks, Jens