APPROVED: rbldnsd

Michael Fleming mfleming at enlartenment.com
Wed Jun 29 07:02:51 UTC 2005

On Wed, Jun 29, 2005 at 07:16:28AM +0100, Paul Howarth waffled thusly:
> On Wed, 2005-06-29 at 00:07 +1000, Michael Fleming wrote:
> > Name: rbldnsd

<snip>

> I've now imported rbldnsd into cvs; anyone like to take a look at it and
> approve a build?

Paul,

You can just do a "make tag" (tags the tree in FE CVS) and "make build"
to get a build going (for "devel" branch initially).

You don't need to ask for approval for a build.

If you want to offer this on other branches (FC-3 / FC-4) you should
edit the CVSSyncNeeded page of the Extras wiki. You can then repeat the
above process for the synced FC-mumble dirs to hopefully pump out
packagers for users of those versions.

Michael.

--
Michael Fleming <mfleming at enlartenment.com>
"Bother" said the Borg, "We've assimilated Pooh!"