Re: Moving sale! Packages for grabs!

Ville Skyttä wrote:
On Wed, 2005-06-29 at 09:30 -0400, Toshio Kuratomi wrote:

I'm not officially orphaning them as I'll be
able to work on them when I'm settled if no one else is interested.

Nevertheless, wouldn't hurt to add that info to
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/OrphanedPackages

And this can also mean that anybody else with cvsextras access has permission to use their best judgement to improve your packages until you say otherwise.

Warren