New package: tclhttpd

Wart wart at kobold.org
Thu Jun 30 06:04:12 UTC 2005

Here's one more try now that I filled out all of the forms for CVS
access.  I still need a sponsor for CVS access.  I'm ready to submit
more xml-related packages for tcl after this has been approved.  I hope
I'm not the only person with an interest in getting more Tcl extensions
into fedora-extras.  Any willing souls want to give it a review?

TclHttpd is a Web server implemented in pure Tcl. It works out of the
box as a Web server, but is really designed to be a Tcl application
server. It supports HTML+Tcl templates, and is extensible in a variety
of ways.

http://www.kobold.org/~wart/fedora/tclhttpd-3.5.1-1.src.rpm
http://www.kobold.org/~wart/fedora/tclhttpd.spec

http://tclhttpd.sourceforge.net