Review needed

Andreas Thienemann andreas at bawue.net
Thu Jun 30 14:01:51 UTC 2005

On Thu, 30 Jun 2005, Matthew Miller wrote:

> On Mon, Jun 27, 2005 at 03:36:09PM +0200, Andreas Thienemann wrote:
> > Third try...
> > I'd really like someone to see if the following srpm is okay or at least
> > tell me to fuck off.
> > SPEC: http://home.bawue.de/~ixs/suphp.spec
> > SRPMS: http://home.bawue.de/~ixs/mod_suphp-0.5.2-3.src.rpm
>
> Did you get any reply to this earlier? I'm not all that familiar with php so
> I didn't feel qualified to review this, but I'd really like to see this in
> Extras if it works out, since it seems really useful.
Nope. I haven't gotten anything yet.

I do know for a fact that the system works. We're using it on our
production webservers with about 300 users each for more than a year now,
packages as rpm since november 2004.

> This whole package-submission process is getting an overhaul (will go to a
> database-driven system), so hopefully this situation where someone puts in a
> lot of work and it gets ignored won't happen much in the future....
Well. I've been ignored for the third time now.

Somehow it's a bit strange that the package where I missed binary only
shit gets several responses in a few minutes and the other ones don't get
a response in more than a week.

byem
 andreas