Request For Review: lout (was Re: rpm package of lout)

Tom 'spot' Callaway tcallawa at redhat.com
Thu Jun 30 14:25:44 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-06-30 at 14:58 +0200, Oliver Falk wrote:
> On 06/30/2005 02:15 PM, Scott Jan wrote:
> > I am new to Linux. I am interested in using the lout ( see
> > http://lout.sourceforge.net/ ) document formatting package. Is there
> > anyone who can make an rpm package for fedora core 4?

Easy enough. :)

SRPM: http://www.auroralinux.org/people/spot/review/lout-3.30-1.src.rpm
SPEC: http://www.auroralinux.org/people/spot/review/lout.spec

Lout is a document formatting system designed and implemented by Jeffrey
Kingston at the Basser Department of Computer Science, University of
Sydney, Australia. The system reads a high-level description of a
document similar in style to LaTeX and produces a PostScript file which
can be printed on most laser printers and graphic display devices. Plain
text output is also available, PDF output is limited but working (e.g.
no graphics). Lout is inherently multilingual. Adding new languages is
easy.

Please review,

~spot
--
Tom "spot" Callaway: Red Hat Sales Engineer || GPG Fingerprint: 93054260
Lemurs, llamas, and sparcs, oh my!