Review needed

Tom 'spot' Callaway tcallawa at redhat.com
Thu Jun 30 15:19:48 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-06-30 at 17:13 +0200, Andreas Thienemann wrote:
> On Thu, 30 Jun 2005, Tom 'spot' Callaway wrote:
>
> > With the changes in the attached spec, you can consider this package
> > approved.
> thx. I'll incorporate them and then upload it to cvs.
>
> Does it need a further review or can I just ask for a build?

If you make my changes, then its approved, and no further review is
needed. If you don't feel like making my changes, then it will need
another review (and quite likely, a new reviewer). ;)

~spot
--
Tom "spot" Callaway: Red Hat Sales Engineer || GPG Fingerprint: 93054260
Lemurs, llamas, and sparcs, oh my!