grip being removed from development tree

Matthias Saou thias at spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.egg.and.spam.freshrpms.net
Wed Mar 2 08:20:00 UTC 2005

Adrian Reber wrote :

> > > Now that is has branched I think that I can check it in, right? Is an
> > > approval necessary for packages which have been in Core previously?
> >
> > Oh, I'm sure it will fail QA. But I'd import it anyway. :)
>
> Okay, I will import the FC3 version pretty soon and will then make the
> necessary changes to hopefully avoid failing QA.
>
> Should I send an APPROVED mail to fedora-extras-commits?

I'm not sure that's necessary... I mean... it comes straight from Core, so
sure it'll be approved ;-)
I, for one, will definitely be reviewing it initially, as Grip is an
application I use all the time (and have packaged myself for a long while
too).

Matthias

Fedora Core release 3 (Heidelberg) - Linux kernel 2.6.10-1.766_FC3.radeon
Load : 0.27 0.82 1.07