New package requests

Toshio Kuratomi toshio at tiki-lounge.com
Fri Mar 11 13:53:43 UTC 2005

On Fri, Mar 11, 2005 at 08:41:59AM +0000, James Hunt wrote:

> NAME: reStructuredText

> formatted HTML / LaTeX.
>
> RATIONALE: This is one of the best ideas in software I've seen for a while.
> The power of ReStructuredText (RST) is amazing. Check out these links:
>
> http://docutils.sf.net/docs/user/rst/quickstart.html
> http://docutils.sf.net/docs/user/rst/userref.html
>
> I use RST a lot as I carry ASCII files on my PalmPilot, but wanted a way to
> keep structure, and be able to produce attractive web pages. For a good
> example of such an attractive page, the front page of http://xxdiff.sf.net/
> (with its floating table of contents) uses RST.

I had a docutils package in QA at fedora.us.  It got to REVIEWED status
before stalling.  Here's a quick update if someone would be willing to
review and import (faxed all my paperwork in but don't have access yet.)

The update just changes the package name to python-docutils per the Fedora
Extras python module guidelines.

http://www.tiki-lounge.com/~toshio/fedora/python-docutils-0.3.7-4.src.rpm

-Toshio