rxvt-unicode (was: Requests for extras)
bugs.michael at gmx.net
Tue Mar 15 13:35:20 UTC 2005
On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 17:08:47 +0100, Andreas Bierfert wrote:
> rxvt-unicode 4.9: Rxvt-unicode is an unicode version of rxvt
* Lots of compiler "warning: comparison is always true due to limited
range of data type" messages in the build log caught my attention.
* In desktop file, I would change
+Name=urxvt Terminal Program
and include an icon, e.g. a copy of one of /usr/share/pixmaps/*term*
* The included INSTALL doc file is of no interest to end-users and
only adds confusing instructions.
* No licence is included in %doc, most likely because the source tarball
doesn't contain a copy of the GPL.
* Better spec summary: "Unicode version of the rxvt terminal program"
Rest looks normal.
More information about the fedora-extras-list