clearlooks (was: Re: Review needed)

Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams ivazquez at ivazquez.net
Wed Mar 16 21:00:51 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-03-16 at 21:16 +0100, Adrian Reber wrote:
> error: Installed (but unpackaged) file(s) found:
>    /share/themes/Clearlooks/metacity-1/metacity-theme-1.xml

Fixed.

> I have done following changes to fix this and other minor stuff (better
> link to the source,

I can't validate the better link at this time, so I'm going to leave it
for now.

> linebreak after 80 characters for %description)

Could we get an official ruling on this? I'm loathe to assume that the
user is using an 80-character display or that the description starts at
column 0 of the display.

> and
> of course I have enabled the animation because that's where the fun starts.

Since it's apparently just the progress bar I went ahead and added this.

--
Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams <ivazquez at ivazquez.net>
http://fedora.ivazquez.net/