potential candidates for contribution

Rudolf Kastl che666 at uni.de
Wed Mar 16 22:01:25 UTC 2005

Hello to you!

My name is Rudolf Kastl, i am 27 years old and live in germany. Yet i
have a few years of experience with maintaining and packaging Software
for the Red Hat / Fedora distribution. One of my currently active
Projects is http://newrpms.sunsite.dk.

Since i am already waiting since years for a centrally maintained
repository i have picked a few candidates from my own private repo as
potential nice contribution to the extras project and i would be very
happy to participate actively with maintaining those games in extras
that are currently available from my personal repository.

The candidates id put up for discussion are:

1. trigger - 3d rallye game.
2. scorched3d - 3d variant of scorched earth with network support
3. flightgear - 3d flight simulator

RPMS: http://newrpms.sunsite.dk/apt/redhat/en/i386/fc3/RPMS.newrpms/
SRPMS: http://newrpms.sunsite.dk/apt/redhat/en/i386/fc3/SRPMS.newrpms/

and the required dependencys as needed / required

Before the contribution of course i would look over those packages again
and improve all the fancy things about it like streamlined versioning as
extras requires it.

Of course the legal state of those contributions would have to be
checked by Red Hat`s legal department.

Recommended for testing all potential contributions are hardware
accelerated drivers.

Regards,
Rudolf Kastl