FC3 Package request: evms-2.5.2

Alain PORTAL aportal at univ-montp2.fr
Thu Mar 17 10:52:21 UTC 2005

Hi all,

For my own use, I built a package of evms to manage logicals volumes on my
new computer that I plan to submit on Fedora Extras.
I am not really in easy with logicals volumes and evms. So, I should want to
know if there is somebody that have experience with this software and have
tips to give me.
Spec file is based on the one provided by the tarball.

Regards.

--
Alain PORTAL -- Service Commun de Microscopie Électronique
Université de Montpellier II -- Case Courrier 087

NO WORD ATTACHMENTS: http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.fr.html
http://www.giromini.org/usenet-fr/repondre.html