Bugzilla Entries

Michael Schwendt bugs.michael at gmx.net
Sat Mar 19 15:05:20 UTC 2005

On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 09:18:05 -0500, Toshio wrote:

>   http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras_2fPackagesLackingBugzilla
>
> Has been updated to sync against the devel hierarchy of the cvs server.
> It's significantly shorter now :-)

There are still some questionable entries in there, and some which have
no module in the devel tree ("cvs co devel"). E.g.

  perl-DateManip  (old fedora.us patch version)
  common          (no package, CVS common directory)
  grandr_applet   (no devel branch, obsolete)
  kile-i18n       (needed? kile has a separate component)
  libexif         (a Core package!)
  thunderbird     (no devel branch, obsolete)

  p0f -> extras-orphan AT fedoraproject.org

The other entries look kind of right. All appear to be packages imported
long after the fedora.us merge, when I used a script to read out
components from bugzilla.fedora.us and let it guess missing owners by
examining spec changelogs in CVS.

> Does it make sense to have everyone
> take a look and request Bugzilla updates if their packages are listed
> there?

Yes. Quite some of the packages have not been officially approved and
built yet, though.

--
Fedora Core release 3 (Heidelberg) - Linux 2.6.11-1.3_FC3
loadavg: 0.01 0.17 0.23