Getting mono into FC extras

Konstantin Ryabitsev mricon at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 15:06:24 UTC 2005

On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 14:40:42 +0000, Paul <paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk> wrote:
> "I have no reason to believe, however, that
> Microsoft has changed its mind about its plan of that time to offer
> royalty-free licenses on essential patents with respect to any products
> implementing the ECMA standard."
>
> This would seem to be a far more important phrase.

How about we don't rely on unofficial hearsay uttered by a company
tried, found guilty, and then convicted (sorry, I mean, "vaguely
threatened with repercussions") for repeatedly using anti-competitive
tactics. That's like storing your china in a bull pen.

Regards,
--
Konstantin Ryabitsev
Zlotniks, INC