New fedora-rpmdevtools: cleanup old stuff

Ville Skyttä ville.skytta at iki.fi
Sun Mar 20 16:57:39 UTC 2005

On Sun, 2005-03-20 at 16:27 +0000, Gavin Henry wrote:
> > Of course, if there's something else you'd like to add/change, let me
> > know.
>
> Are there any plans to document any of the packages features on the Wiki? Or
> did I miss those pages?

There's a somewhat outdated and very much incomplete doc at
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/fedora_2drpmdevtools

But while I think Wiki doc about the tools would be ok, even better and
more important would be to include the docs as man pages in the actual
package.

Anyway, all contributions are of course most welcome!  Be sure to let me
know if you come up with some so I can include them in the package in
one form or another (at least a link to the Wiki page, if nothing else).