anyone working on Request Tracker, rt3?

Robert Kearey rkearey at redhat.com
Mon Mar 21 01:49:49 UTC 2005

seth vidal wrote:

>>It's hard enough to package enormous monolithic CGI apps like RT as it
>>is, let's see if we can't at least make it painful instad of agonizing.

> The biggest problem I've seen with perl module rpm building is the
> infuriating 'make test' breaking, all the time.

Yes, and each module does it's regression testing differently. I do so
love the ones that stop and ask you for user input. How we work around
that sort of madness is something that our resident Perl experts may be
able to suggest.

We should at least be able to increase the amount of available modules.

--
Rob K