gnome-theme-clearlooks please Re: APPROVED: clearlooks

Warren Togami wtogami at redhat.com
Mon Mar 21 21:29:55 UTC 2005

I'm totally OK with this package contents, but can I also add my request
to rename this package to gnome-theme-clearlooks?

I am working now to add an Obsoletes: (whatever-clearlooks-is-called) to
gtk2-engines of FC4, but we really should avoid polluting the namespace
forever with a short package name that existed for only one
distribution.  "gnome-theme-clearlooks" describes exactly what it is,
and we should really use it for FC3.

Thoughts?

Warren Togami
wtogami at redhat.com