gnome-theme-clearlooks please Re: APPROVED: clearlooks

Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams ivazquez at ivazquez.net
Mon Mar 21 21:36:05 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-03-21 at 11:29 -1000, Warren Togami wrote:
> I'm totally OK with this package contents, but can I also add my request
> to rename this package to gnome-theme-clearlooks?

Works for me. I'm not attached to the name.

The problem is going to come from version 0.5 of clearlooks. The
metacity theme was split off and my 0.5 package re-adds it. If you
obsolete the engine without replacing the metacity theme, well... I
don't really know what's going to happen, since the metacity theme is
half of what's great about the package and it's quite likely that users
will use it.

--
Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams <ivazquez at ivazquez.net>
http://fedora.ivazquez.net/