gnome-theme-clearlooks please Re: APPROVED: clearlooks

Warren Togami wtogami at redhat.com
Mon Mar 21 22:00:46 UTC 2005

Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams wrote:
> Sounds like a plan. Anyone have any complaints with the name?
>
> Also, I'd like to add "Obsoletes: clearlooks <= 0.5" to both packages
> temporarily for a couple of releases just to clean out packages that
> people may have been using from either my repo or self-builds from CVS.
> Any complaints?

I would advise against it.  We need to move forward with FC and FE as
the canonical package set.  Whoever is using the old package name must
manually move.  This is only a small number of people right?

Plus this cancels the benefit of renaming this package in the first
place, because it already pollutes the namespace.  And by "temporary" do
you mean until the next clearlooks FC3 update?  Is clearlooks changing
upstream?

Warren Togami
wtogami at redhat.com