Review request: python-cherrypy and python-cherrytemplate

Gijs Hollestelle g.hollestelle at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 15:39:54 UTC 2005

Hello all,

I have created Fedora Extras packages for two web development related
python modules, called CherryPy and CherryTemplate (packaged as
python-cherrypy and python-cherrytemplate).

This is my first contribution to extras, I would like to know if
people are interested in these packages and if so if someone can
review them.

== CherryPy ==
they would build any other object-oriented Python program. This usually
results in smaller source code developed in less time.
SRPM / spec:
http://www.win.tue.nl/~gijs/Fedora-Extras/python-cherrypy-2.0.0-0.1.b.src.rpm
http://www.win.tue.nl/~gijs/Fedora-Extras/python-cherrypy.spec

== CherryTemplate ==
It used to be part of CherryPy but is now released as a
separate/standalone module.
SRPM / spec:
http://www.win.tue.nl/~gijs/Fedora-Extras/python-cherrytemplate-1.0.0-1.src.rpm
http://www.win.tue.nl/~gijs/Fedora-Extras/python-cherrytemplate.spec