Missing packagers

Wed Mar 23 19:18:38 UTC 2005

Le mercredi 23 mars 2005 à 14:02 -0500, Bill Nottingham a écrit :
> Michael Schwendt (bugs.michael at gmx.net) said:
> > On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 12:39:54 -0500, Bill Nottingham wrote:
> >
> > > These are people who allready maintained packages in fedora.us,
> > > or people who already have CVS access, or...?
> >
> > The remaining people, who have packages in fedora.us which are now in
> > Fedora Extras CVS, who don't have CVS access, have not applied for CVS
> > access, and have not replied to my private mail from March 11th (and
> > earlier messages about potentially orphaned packages) yet either.
>
> Ah, OK. Well, considering their previous record of packaging for
> fedora.us (assuming it's good), I would expect that they should
> be expedited through sponsorship/review, once they apply for
> access.

BTW I for one never bothered replying yet, because my packages are just
old stuff that is pretty static now (only needed to interpret old
archive formats).

I can do it now if there's a special hurry, though I doubt archivers
that have not changed for several years will need an active packager
anytime soon:)

--
Nicolas Mailhot