Missing packagers (more info)

Michael Schwendt bugs.michael at gmx.net
Fri Mar 25 02:30:29 UTC 2005

On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 16:59:20 -0500 (EST), Chris Ricker wrote:

> On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 20:02:08 +0100, Michael Schwendt wrote:
>
> > And it is no fun to spend time on trying to contact people, who don't
> > even take a second to reply in order to simply state whether they know
> > about Fedora Extras already or what they're waiting for. A minimum of
> > communication can't be so hard.
>
> For whatever its worth, you blocked my email when I tried to reply to your
> private "are you alive?" email. Other lost packagers you're trying to
> reach may be in a similar situation....

Hmm, you're the first to say that. I'm not aware of my mail provider
causing such problems. Some fedora.us contributors I had mailed by
accident (not recognizing their e-mail addresses) managed to get back to
me quickly. Additionally, you have not reacted to bugzilla activity for a
very long time either.