Fedora Extras Development Package Report

Colin Charles byte at aeon.com.my
Tue Mar 29 11:54:43 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-03-29 at 10:25 +0200, Michael Schwendt wrote:
> > And if we stick to the it doesn't make extras till it meets all
> archs,
>
> Once and for all, where and when was that decided?

It was never decided. Thats just been the policy Core has used, and if
we're going to make sure Extras meets the same quality as Core does,
we're going to have to attempt to "make it good"

> I'd like to see the infrastructural facilities which allow developers
> to debug problems on hardware they don't have access to.

I think this is in the works... Maybe this is something the Fedora
Extras Steering Committee should be discussing (in fact, I vaguely
remember some discussion about this last week, but my memory isn't the
best at 5am in the morning)
Colin Charles, byte at aeon.com.my
http://www.bytebot.net/
then you win." -- Mohandas Gandhi