Adding new packages: python-elementtree, python-kid, repoview
bugs.michael at gmx.net
Tue Mar 29 15:51:10 UTC 2005
On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 10:22:07 -0500, Konstantin Ryabitsev wrote:
> Hello, everyone:
> I just got my cvs access yesterday, so I'm ready to jump in with the
> rest of the crowd. :) I thought I'd start off with the following
> simple packages:
* Missing "BuildRequires: python-devel" at least.
* Unowned directory: /usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/elementtree/
* Missing python-abi dependency. It uses a wrong "python >= 2.2" dep instead.
* Explicit "Requires: expat" is redundant and should be deleted, as
libexpat.so.0 dependency is automatic already.
* "Obsoletes" ought to be versioned:
Obsoletes: elementtree <= %version-%release
so the package doesn't occupy the full namespace of "elementtree" and
"cElementTree", and renaming would be easier (non-issue for Python
* Relevant rpmlint warnings:
W: python-elementtree non-standard-group Applications/Libraries
W: python-elementtree strange-permission cElementTree-system-expat-setup.py 0664
W: python-elementtree strange-permission elementtree-1.2.6-20050316.zip 0664
W: python-elementtree strange-permission cElementTree-1.0.2-20050302.zip 0664
W: python-elementtree strange-permission python-elementtree.spec 0664
More information about the fedora-extras-list