Please rebuild Python module packages in FE Development

Michael Schwendt bugs.michael at gmx.net
Wed Mar 30 09:31:55 UTC 2005

As we all should know, due to the step from Python 2.3 (FC3) to Python 2.4
(FC4), all Python module packages in Fedora Extras Development are broken
until they are rebuilt.

The first bug reports about such broken rpms have come in already.

Since no mass-rebuild for FC4T1 has been done, these need to be rebuilt
manually or left broken until a mass-rebuild will take place.

It would be nice if we could fix them sooner than later, though, so Python
packagers, please visit your packages and request rebuilds where necessary.