linux_logo

Matthias Saou thias at spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.egg.and.spam.freshrpms.net
Wed Mar 30 22:51:06 UTC 2005

Colin Charles wrote :

> Decided to take a dig at fixing gcc4 issues, but what better way to have
> a responsive upstream author
>
> linux_logo is now at 4.10, and will compile on gcc4 so the patches I
> considered posting here and in cvs aren't required. Following spec file
> patch will allow new release to build
>
> Matthias, please see to your package being updated, thanks
> (and I hope I got a somewhat sane e-mail address for you)

Great. Adrian just asked me a little earlier if he could add a patch to
fix compilation with gcc4, but I guess this is easier and better :-)

Sorry to silent right now, just got back from holidays and am still
swamped with "real" work to catch up. Already 545 unread mails on extras-
list, argh.

Matthias

Fedora Core release 3 (Heidelberg) - Linux kernel 2.6.11-1.7_FC3
Load : 2.50 1.41 0.75