RFC: Clearlooks BigPack

Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams ivazquez at ivazquez.net
Thu Mar 31 11:37:59 UTC 2005

I was sent a spec file for the Clearlooks theme by someone that had
packaged it with the Clearlooks BigPack
(http://www.gnome-look.org/content/show.php?content=22259). I explained
that while the BigPack couldn't be included in gnome-theme-clearlooks
(FC4, upgrade path, yadda yadda yadda), it might be able to go into its
own package.

Obviously the disttag would have to be used to determine whether it
would require either gnome-theme-clearlooks or gtk2-engines depending on
which version of Fedora Core is was built for. I can handle this though.

I can come up with a package for it later today, but I just wanted to
toss this out here in order to get input as to how to proceed.

--
Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams <ivazquez at ivazquez.net>
http://fedora.ivazquez.net/