vice in extras

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
Tue Mar 1 09:52:01 UTC 2005

Michael Schwendt wrote:
> + This package does not contain the various ROM images needed to
> + actually use the emulators but includes a script which will attempt
> + to download them from a number of well-known locations. A corporation
> + in the Netherlands called Tulip holds the copyrights to the ROM
> + images, and redistribution is not permitted; VICE itself is
> + unencumbered.

So assuming this notice is accurate Tulip holds the copyrights now a
days thats interesting, I know they were once hold by Escom (another
dutch PC manufacturer).

Tulip itself has gone bankrupt a number of times, so I wonder who owns
the rights now. Anyways this is a start and since it is a Dutch company
it should be (relativly) easy for me to get in contact with them.

Well so far I've found:
http://www.tulip.com/Site/DesktopDefault.aspx?tabindex=0&tabid=24&itemID=655&ModID=1

Regards,

Hans