Package maintainer for python-numeric

Ville Skyttä ville.skytta at iki.fi
Sat Mar 5 10:40:51 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-03-03 at 08:29 -0800, D Sievers wrote:
> Okay, I think I could handle that. After all, it is better to start
> small and work one's way up. But before I officially accept, due to
> the situation, I have some questions:
>
> 1) Considering FC4 is coming up, and I plan to switch to that upon
> release, will I still need an install of FC3 somewhere to maintain
> this extra?
[... rest of similar questions snipped ...]

Pardon me, but I'm wondering why would you be interested in maintaining
a package for older distro versions you possibly won't even have access
to any more?  I think it would be better to find someone who actually
uses those distro versions and is able to do at least some checks
instead of doing completely blindfolded or if-it-builds-then-it-must-be-
ok updates.  Just MHO...