Request: Pre-devel branches creation for pdfjam, perl-Sub-Uplevel, and perl-Test-Exception

Ville Skyttä ville.skytta at iki.fi
Mon Mar 7 19:04:16 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-03-07 at 19:52 +0100, Michael Schwendt wrote:
> On Mon, 07 Mar 2005 20:33:30 +0200, Ville Skyttä wrote:
>
> > http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/CVSSyncNeeded is already there for
> > this purpose and to track which packages on which branches are in need
> > of syncing from fedora.us and possibly elsewhere.
>
> That was the page I created and where I moved the long list of package
> updates to import from fedora.us. But nowhere has it been said that CVS
> branch requests are accepted there. I prefer official solutions over
> things that may or may not work.

Judging from the recent mail here and on the commits list there seems to
be as many official solutions as there are people who can create the
branches.  At least gafton is subscribed to that Wiki page:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras_2fCVSSyncNeeded?action=info&general=1

FWIW, my +1 to using this Wiki page or another if that arrangement works
for those who can create the branches.