no xfce for FC4?

Tom 'spot' Callaway tcallawa at redhat.com
Wed Mar 9 05:07:22 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-03-08 at 15:31 -0700, Kevin Fenzi wrote:

>E: xfcalendar invalid-lc-messages-dir /usr/share/locale/nb_NO/LC_MESSAGES/xfcalendar.mo
>E: xfcalendar invalid-lc-messages-dir /usr/share/locale/pt_PT/LC_MESSAGES/xfcalendar.mo
>E: xfce4-appfinder invalid-lc-messages-dir /usr/share/locale/pt_PT/LC_MESSAGES/xfce4-appfinder.mo
>
>Are those invalid locales?

No, they should be fine, according to glibc:

http://sources.redhat.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/libc/localedata/SUPPORTED?rev=1.71.2.2&content-type=text/x-cvsweb-markup&cvsroot=glibc

I'm not sure why rpmlint is kicking them back.

Build errors (on rawhide/devel):

Terminal:
error: Installed (but unpackaged) file(s) found:
   /usr/share/doc/Terminal/terminal.css

xfcalendar needs an explicit BuildRequires: xfce-mcs-manager-devel

The xfce-mcs-manager SRPM is missing from the "SRPMS" directory, but it
is in the SRPMS.old directory. :)

Everything else builds and installs cleanly for me.
Fix those three (well, two) build issues, and I'm your sponsor.

~spot
---
Tom "spot" Callaway: Red Hat Sales Engineer || GPG Fingerprint: 93054260
Lemurs, llamas, and sparcs, oh my!