Short introduction

Toshio Kuratomi toshio at tiki-lounge.com
Fri Mar 11 17:56:46 UTC 2005

On Fri, Mar 11, 2005 at 06:40:49PM +0100, Ralf Ertzinger wrote:
> At last I'd like to introduce the enlightenment-e17-to-be-cvs-tree into
> extras, along with Evidence (an e17-libs-based filemanager). My question
> is: since enlightenment is not really finished (it is usable, to a degree),
> is there a place for it in extras?

Do we have a repository for unstable stuff?  It seems like we're using the
testing repository more like Core's testing repos.  It could do double duty,
though.  Or we could have a separate unstable area.  If we had this and we
could make the package parallel installable with stable enlightenment I
don't know what other criteria there would be that would stop it.

-Toshio