Exim

Jason L Tibbitts III tibbs at math.uh.edu
Tue Mar 15 16:01:54 UTC 2005

When Exim was pulled from Core it looked like there were a couple of
people willing to maintain it in Extras.  Unfortunately it hasn't
seemed to have appeared there yet, and the version that was last in
Rawhide is now outdated.

I won't pretend to be able to maintain the packages as well as those
who took care of them in Core, but I rely on Exim and have some
experience building RPMs in general and Exim packages in particular
for the interval between when Powertools was discontinued and Exim
appeared in Rawhide.  If nobody more experienced wishes to maintain
these packages or if help is needed then I would like to volunteer.

Before I start filling out paperwork and getting the packages in
shape, does anyone know of any existing plans to get Exim into Extras?

Thanks,
--
  Jason L Tibbitts III - tibbs at math.uh.edu - 713/743-3486 - 660PGH - 94 PC800
       System Manager:  University of Houston Department of Mathematics