Maintainership: freeciv

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
Tue Mar 15 20:48:28 UTC 2005

Michael Schwendt wrote:
> On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 11:35:00 -0500, Brian Pepple wrote:
>

>>Hello,
>>
>>I would like to maintain 'freeciv' which was removed from the Core 4 development tree.  Any objections?
>>

> FYI, Hans de Goede <j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl> also would like to take over
> freeciv. Quote: "freeciv, because I'm a teacher who is trying to get his
> students to move to Linux and what do they want? Games! And because I
> like these myself :)"
>
> You might want to team up and negotiate who will own the bugzilla
> component.

That would be me, well since Brian claims to be playing it a lott and
since I have a child I'm spending most of my playing time with her and
not behind the PC, he is probably better suited to maintain freeciv.

If Fedora extra somehow works out a multiple maintainer ship, I would be
more then willing to be a co-maintainer.

Regards,

Hans