clearlooks

Toshio toshio at tiki-lounge.com
Thu Mar 17 01:06:18 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-03-16 at 16:44 -0500, seth vidal wrote:
> > How about, "Clearlooks the default theme engine for GNOME 2.12"?
> >

> how about Clearlooks a theme engine for the Gnome Desktop
>
> and let's leave all the happy crap out of it.

When I read the %description of a package it's usually to determine one
of two things:
1) What does the package do?
2) What makes the package different from similar packages.

So a description like "Clearlooks is a theme engine for the GNOME
Desktop that is faster than pixmap themes while maintaining much of
their aesthetic appeal." would work for me.  (I haven't used Clearlooks
so insert some entries there that actually tell what makes Clearlooks
unique.

-Toshio