Exim

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Thu Mar 17 08:03:52 UTC 2005

> I would presume the Fedora one would be upgraded to newer versions
> of Exim as time goes by. The one for previous RHEL releases wouldn't.
>
> Basically, in a RHEL context, except for a 6-month period, it probably
> will never be the same as Fedora versions.

How would it automatically get branched when everything else in RHEL is?
Would it be automatically imported into internal CVS from the external
CVS tree? Or would it require gratuitous extra manual work? What's wrong
with the seemingly obvious answer of maintaining it in internal CVS and
just building for Extras from there?

--
dwmw2