adns, Straw, python-adns (was: Re: ANNOUNCE: more unmaintained packages)

Michael Schwendt bugs.michael at gmx.net
Thu Mar 17 12:49:27 UTC 2005

On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 12:15:20 +1100, Colin Charles wrote:

> On Sun, 2005-03-13 at 00:04 +0100, Michael Schwendt wrote:
> >   adns
>
> I don't mind taking over adns.

Noted.

python-adns, too?

> Straw has a dependency on this so if no
> one takes Straw, I'll grab that too
>
> /me recalls submitting a patch to adns a while back

/me wouldn't treat Straw lightly ;)

Btw, a definite "Yes, I would like to take over package Foo" would be
great. It should always be possible to team up with others who show
interest in a package or discuss who's going to take a package finally.
Redundancy should only result in improve package release quality.