Wiki RPM

Stephen J. Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 18:10:23 UTC 2005

This may sound strange but in order to move our systems from Debian to
RHEL.. I am being requested to make rpms of various apts. Now I could
try an alien but that is just a way leading to madness due to layout
differences in systems. Two of the packages that I need to make are a
slash rpm and a moinmoin rpm so that I can get two of our systems
over.

What does this have to do with Fedora Extras.. well I figure that if I
follow the packaging guidelines I can pop these over to being RHEL-4
and Fedora Extras 3/4 RPMS and send them to someone who can sponsor
them (I have to find out if our legal will allow me to sign the legal
items for Fedora.. blah blah government bueracracy blah blah). The
problems I have are the following:

Is MoinMoin the wiki that Fedora is using (I didnt find an rpm for any
wiki in the extras)...
Any pointers on where to start.. I find wiki's to actually be not how
my brain works at all so going through the Fedora wiki is giving me
migraines at the moment.

--
Stephen J Smoogen.
CSIRT/Linux System Administrator