Bugzilla Entries

Toshio toshio at tiki-lounge.com
Sat Mar 19 01:03:52 UTC 2005

Hi,
I started making up a list of packages in the CVS repository that didn't
have any Bugzilla Components in the hopes that we could get that synced
up::
  http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras_2fPackagesLackingBugzilla

But I noticed that some things in the rpms directory of the cvs tree are
a bit strange such as autoconf and bitstream-vera-fonts.  So I havesome
questions:

* Is this a useful list?
* What is the purpose of the rpms and devel hierarchies of the cvs tree?
* Should I be using the devel hierarchy instead of rpms for this list?

-Toshio